- Item must have an approved RMA number and it needs to be placed on the box(es) to be accepted as a return. If there is no RMA number on the box(es), the item will be refused and returned to the sender and no refund will be provided.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order, or 21 days of receiving the order, whichever comes first.
- There are no returns after 30 days. Items sent to us after 30 days will be refused and returned to the sender.
- You must include the original packing slip or your sales receipt.
- Your returned item must be in new condition, in original boxes, unused and not damaged, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories. If package is returned in damaged condition it will be refused and returned to sender.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible to pay the return shipping cost, however we are here to help make sure the return postage is as low as possible. Please request a label for a quote.
- Restocking Fees will apply (please see below) Return Postage will be deducted from the refund
Returnable products require a restocking fee and this will be determined as below:
- 10% restocking fee for all products excluding Categories listed below
- 15% restocking fee for Lift Chairs, Beds, Patient Lifts
- 30% restocking fee for custom built and configured products
Please note Open Box Items are non-returnable. Please let us know if there is an issue within 5 days of receiving the product for any item purchased in the Open Box Deals collection.