The PDI Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable XL Wipes are effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas contaminated with Clostridioides difficile (C. difficile or C. diff.) spores and Norovirus. Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 11.75"
- Box contains 40 individually wrapped, x-large wipes
- Convenient for staff to carry or place with specific equipment
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Efficacy - Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridioides difficile)
- Efficacy Claims - 50 microorganims, including Clostridioides difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare1
- 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors1
- No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).