Surface Disinfectant Cleaner Sani-Cloth Bleach Wipe Germicidal Wipe 40 Count Individual Packet Disposable Chlorine Scent. Manufacturer Name: Professional Disposables. Manufacturer Number: H58195. Brand: Sani-Cloth Bleach Wipe. Application: Surface Disinfectant Cleaner. Active Ingredients: Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Sodium hypochlorite formula for disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces and equipment
- Effective against 38 microorganisms in four minutes, including Acinetobacter baumannii, Klebsiella pneumoniae, E-coli, MRSA, VRA, VRSA and VISA
- Compliance with guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- EPA registered - 9480-8
- Dilution ration: A 1:10
- Each box contains 40 wipes
- Dimensions: 5 X 7 Inch.
- Overall Contact time - 4 minutes
On March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Sani-Cloth® Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- 50 microorganims, including Clostridioides difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- Efficacy - Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridioides difficile)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare1
- 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors1
- No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.