ReadyFlush - The first ever X-Large 8" x 12" pre-moistened wipe that is flushable and dispersible. Made of 98% cellulosic fibers, these wipes are highly biodegradable. The high cellulosic content and bonders provide strength in use, but quickly break down in the toilet. This unique, patented design called Hydraspun is exclusive to Medline for the healthcare market. Convenient ReadyFlush is three times larger and truly dispersible unlike other flushable wipes that don't break down.
The larger size of 8" x 12" allows for quick and easy clean-ups with fewer wipes. Safe ReadyFlush breaks apart when flushed and is safe for sewer and septic systems. More importantly, ReadyFlush is safe for use on patients' skin, is hypoallergenic and pH balanced. ReadyFlush cleans and moisturizes the skin with clinically proven Phospholipid EFA and soothes with the touch of aloe in every wipe. Hygienic The ability to dispose of ReadyFlush wipes in the toilet provides an added measure to reduce cross contamination. Pathogens and odors are flushed away and won't linger in the waste receptacle. Soil loads and human excrement are disposed of in the toilet where they belong.
- ReadyFlush® is a flushable and dispersible, single patient use wet wipe made from hydraspun dispersible cloth fibers
- The fibers break down quickly when flushed, yet are still strong in use
- Wipes are pre-moistened with rinse-free formula that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Formula is pH balanced, hypoallergenic and does not contain alcohol
- Available with a light, gender-neutral scent or fragrance free
- Also available is ReadyFlush PROTECT that contains 3.2% dimethicone skin protectant