Dynarex True Advantage Nitrile Exam Gloves are crafted from a specially formulated, chemotherapy approved nitrile rubber for unbeatable puncture resistance and elasticity as compared to other glove materials. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured surfaces for increased grip and minimum 5 mil. thickness for increased puncture resistance.
A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy to don. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including long-term care facilities, hospitals, first responders, and more.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. Gloves are packaged 100/box and 1000/cs.
- Manufactured using a patented non-sulfur-based curing process
- Meets NFPA standards and is chemotherapy approved
- Polyglide lining
- Fully textured surfaces and beaded cuffs
- 5 mil. minimum glove thickness
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Sold as a box of 100
|Chemo Approved (Y/N)||Yes|
|Finger Thickness (mil)||4-5|