Dynarex Sensi Grip Latex Exam Gloves are crafted from a specially formulated, chlorinated latex material for optimal performance and durability. The ambidextrous chlorinated gloves are designed with textured fingertips for secure grip and 3 mil. minimum thickness for increased tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance. A polymer lining and beaded cuff ensure easy donning and prevent tears. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including veterinary clinics, retirement homes, and medical facilities.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
- Designed for acute sensitivity and enhanced protection
- Textured fingertip and beaded cuff
- Polymer lined
- Premium chlorinated
- 3 ml. minimum thickness at the fingertip and palm
- Ambidextrous and powder-free
- Gloves are packaged with 100/box
|Powder Free (Y/N)||Yes|
|Chemo Approved (Y/N)||No|
|Finger Thickness (mil)||5.3|