The Drive Medical iGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is more sensitive conserver trigger with the ability to detect your breathing at a lower pressure than other concentrators–you receive the oxygen you need without delay! Choice of delivery modes – SmartDose Technology or standard PulseDose® mode. Protective, rugged over mold provides an extra layer of protection against drops and damage. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for air travel!
Why iGo2 POC?
The first-of-its-kind iGo2 portable oxygen concentrator uses patented SmartDose® Technology to automatically adjust your oxygen setting.
How does the SmartDose® Technology work? The technology detects your breath rate and will deliver more oxygen when it increases, ensuring that your oxygen level stays consistent.
You’ll no longer have to manually adjust oxygen settings and will gain the freedom and confidence to live a more active lifestyle!
- Settings 1-5 Pulse Dose
- SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology included
- Rugged design, including protective overmold
- Weighs less than 5 lbs
- Most sensitive conserver trigger on the POC market
- 8.4" (H) x 3.5"(W) x 8.6"(L)
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator iGo family
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for air travel
|Battery Duration||3.5 hours @ setting 2|
|HCPCS||E1390 + E1392|
|Oxygen Purity||90% +4/-3 over entire operating range|