The EnviroTech Peraspray Sanitizing Disinfectant Spray is A Ready to Use Sanitizer for Both Non-Food Contact and Hard, Non-Porous Food Contact Surfaces. An institutional or household sanitizer for previously cleaned, non-porous food contact surfaced in dairies or wineries or breweries or food and beverage plants or poultry egg facilities or kitchens or bathrooms.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Cleans and deodorizes
- EPA Registered
- Works in 60 seconds
- Chlorine free formula and safe around food
Directions For Use
To Sanitize Hard, Non-porous Food Contact Surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand and remain visibly wet for 60 seconds before wiping. For visibly soiled areas, a precleaning is required. Drain any excess solution. Do not rinse.
- An institutional or household sanitizer for previously cleaned, non-porous food contact surfaced in dairies or wineries or breweries or food and beverage plants or poultry egg facilities or kitchens or bathrooms
- This product can be used in Federally inspected Meat or Poultry facilities as a sanitizer
- An effective hard, non-porous food contact surface sanitizer for use in the kitchen or restaurants
- Kills bacteria and sanitizes without bleaching
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria
- This product is a sanitizer for hard, nonporous, food contact area surfaces according to the method for Sanitizers – Food contact Sanitizer Test for Previously Cleaned Food-Contact Surfaces, against: Staphylococcus aureus bacteria (Staph), Escherichia coli bacteria (E. coli), Salmonella enterica bacteria, or Listeria monocytogenes bacteria.
- Fruit and Vegetable Uses: To remove bacterial decay and spoilage causing organisms, spray or dip raw or fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, or spices. Apply this product for 60 seconds. A post application rinse is preferred but is optional.
To Clean/Remove Soap Scum: Spray product onto soils and wipe clean with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth or sponge. No scrubbing or rinsing is necessary. Repeat for visibly soiled areas. For stubborn stains or visibly soiled areas or tougher jobs, allow product to penetrate dirt and/or soap scum before wiping. For best results, use regularly to prevent soap scum build up.
To Clean Nonporous Surfaces –and/or- Floors: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean.
- Cleans everyday kitchen messes like dirt, grease and food stains
- Daily kitchen cleaner
- Deodorizes - To Deodorize Non-Food Contact Surfaces: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand and remain visibly wet for 60 seconds before wiping. For visibly soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.
- Kills odor causing bacteria in kitchens or bathroom
To Disinfect: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand and remain visibly wet for 10 minutes then wipe. For visibly soiled
areas, a precleaning is required.
- Kills 99.9% of Salmonella entericia bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus bacteria (Staph), Pseudomonas, aeruginosa bacteria, Human Rhinovirus 42 (The Common Cold), or Influenza A virus commonly found in or on Households, Institutions, Restaurants, or Supermarkets
- Butcher shops
- Fast food restaurants
- Meat and Poultry
- Surfaces: Bathtubs, Casing, Shell and Hatching Eggs
- Dining room surfaces
- Drain boards
- Pet areas
*This product does not contain any hazardous or noxious ingredients defined by any regulatory or governmental agency.
Click here to download the SDS Sheet
EPA Reg. No. 63838-15
EPA Est. No. 63838-CA-01: 63838-AR-001
Haven't received it!!
Been on order for 2 weeks - waiting for an update on shipping. Emailed the company and still haven't heard back